• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Contacting Midland

whiteastro

Feb 22, 2019
Anyone try contacting Midland lately? I tried calling them yesterday on their 800# they have posted on their web site and was not given a option to talk to a real person but directed to fill out a email form with my information. Then at the end I had to do their silly ( I'm not a Robot Test ) which after I verified and tried to send I got no indication it went thru. I never received a email from them or a phone call. The phone message when I called them mentioned Communication with Midland and I laughed because I see what kind of Great Communicators they are. I'll have to go thru the same BS today to try to order a rechargeable battery box for my 75-822 which had a bad one from the start. America is in trouble !

• Wow
Reactions: USXDriver and NZ8N

It's not the same company as it used to be back in the day when Midland was the first American builder of CB radios.

Quote:

Midland Radio Corporation is the U.S. affiliate of an international group of companies spanning North America, Europe, and Asia. The companies are represented in countries such as Italy, France, Spain, Germany, The United Kingdom, Russia, Singapore, and more.

Jeff

I went thru the BS again this morning and it looks like the email might have went thru but I haven't got a confirmation or any Communication from them yet. You shouldn't advertise product if you don't have it. Guess I might not buy one of their pricey GMRS mobile radios.

Reactions: walterjn
Well as has been said it is a company of some type. It is now just a label and and again as has been said does not really manufacture anything directly.. The same thing happened with Polaroid, they no longer make anything but thier name is on a lot of things. Maybe we will see Midland branded shampoo.
Midland brand beef jerky. Feed that ratchet jaw!

i called midland not long ago,got a very nice woman who answered my questions fully. might been feb. cant remember exact date

Reactions: whiteastro and Keto
This link seems to have some good stuff and contact info.
Thanks for the link I'll try them today but I couldn't find what I need in their site. I emailed Midland again from their site 2 days ago and still no answer. Doesn't make you feel like buying a $300+ radio from them !

Reactions: USXDriver
try this 816 241 8500. that 1 i called in n got the nice lady. however shit changes daily world wide. good luck whiteastro
Thanks but that # is the one I've been dealing with and it leads to sending a message that doesn't get answered. The next time I send a message to them I might get rather Blunt because they have a poor business attitude. I think I have a few other options First before I Burn Bridges. Thanks for the help !

Reactions: Rwb
Thanks but that # is the one I've been dealing with and it leads to sending a message that doesn't get answered. The next time I send a message to them I might get rather Blunt because they have a poor business attitude. I think I have a few other options First before I Burn Bridges. Thanks for the help !
like i said they change,try calling them about 130 pm cst,might been on break or eating n just set everthing to email?

Reactions: whiteastro

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.