• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Contests frequencies

fasteddy

Apr 5, 2005
I will try to be this afternoon and evening. If I can get started around 3PM mountain I will start on 18.140 on thereabouts, probably jump to 40 meters from there, arond 7.255. I will check back here before I get going on the air.
You never know maybe 10 meters will open this evening. It has been opening pretty consistently in the eve here.
Ed
KC0PZE :D

Heya Ed even though i can't talk on 17m i will listen up for ya just for grins.......3pm mountian would be 2pm pacific,correct me if i'm wrong.I know there is alot of members with general or higher privileges so come on guys get out there and make some contacts with ED.Good luck with the contest.
73,Stu
KD7VOK

Hey Stu, I was on 17 Fri evening and made a lot of contacts, but no cdx HAMS :( . I did get a Japan staion also. Hey, I was out there trying. Where was everbody else?
Ed
KC0PZE

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.