• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Cool Antenna Here

Hey..

I am told these are Stackable (sort of like beams)
What is the Stacking Distance..

You S.O.B.

Good one indeed

I can't believe i fell for that.:love:

Hey booty, is that a joe gunn in your sig?:D

What kind of audio gain you gettin out of that shopping cart:pop:

no jogun . just a wally world homebrew special . ;)
the metal grocery cart actually makes a decent ground plane . it was a bit tricky getting the 3 element H beam to tune with the omnis verticle , but the gamma match was the trick in making it all work together . :)

the audio is fantastic , about 8 lbs of swing !!!! its also much cleaner than my other antennas :)

im just a fat man trying to get by in a world full of skinny people .

progress not perfection , thats my goal ;)

I'm still trying to figure out the plans... only paid $375, so I know it's gotta work!

I bought some wire to use to build it but I had to throw it away, I couldn't find the end, I think someone cut it off... ;)

- You know, I read that there's 175 antenna designs that haven't been discovered yet.

I'm still trying to figure out the plans... only paid $375, so I know it's gotta work!

I bought some wire to use to build it but I had to throw it away, I couldn't find the end, I think someone cut it off... ;)

- You know, I read that there's 175 antenna designs that haven't been discovered yet.

Wow you paid 375$ ? That is cheap for such a great antenna :tongue: Since they were saying the plans were free you got a bargin

and someone sent me the lost end of your wire,can ya dig the roll out of the trash and send it to me so I can glue the end back on and try to build the antenna

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.