• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Couple cards in today.......

DXman

Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.
Apr 5, 2005
West Coast - Washington
csc0042020.jpg

dsc0049023.jpg

dsc0043022.jpg

dsc0037026.jpg

Peter's 5 element in Finland
csc0039027.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

The Thailand card is way cool, Larry.

Got a card from Norway and Belgium this week, as well as a couple of cards from Italy too. Three of them are SD and one is AT.

Keep 'em coming . . .

The Thailand card is way cool, Larry.

Got a card from Norway and Belgium this week, as well as a couple of cards from Italy too. Three of them are SD and one is AT. Keep 'em coming . . .

Yeah Right. Why No Pictures, ROBB ??? You'd have had a QSL card from Colombia too, Like DXMan and AudioShockwave , if you'd had the fucking COMMON COURTESY to answer the 2 PMs that I sent you. What a loser.

Yeah Right. Why No Pictures, ROBB ??? You'd have had a QSL card from Colombia too, Like DXMan and AudioShockwave , if you'd had the fucking COMMON COURTESY to answer the 2 PMs that I sent you. What a loser.

Gee JJ; didn't know it was so important to you. Guess I'll send you my QSL card/picture through the use of the Law Office's scanner by PM.

I'll scan the cards that I got too and post them up.
Got a QSL card from Chile last year; the guy must have spent a small fortune to send it to me.

Gee JJ; didn't know it was so important to you.

I really don't give a shit if you want the card from me or not. But COMMON COURTESY dictates that you AT LEAST respond to the offer instead of just ignoring it. You can try to pass this off however you want. But the facts are that you hide your presence online, evidently don't want to give out your email, and ignore any attempts to contact you if it doesn't suit you. Paranoia will destroy yah. Grow up and join the rest of the world.

+

I really don't give a shit if you want the card from me or not. But COMMON COURTESY dictates that you AT LEAST respond to the offer instead of just ignoring it. You can try to pass this off however you want. But the facts are that you hide your presence online, evidently don't want to give out your email, and ignore any attempts to contact you if it doesn't suit you. Paranoia will destroy yah. Grow up and join the rest of the world.

+

You could have just as easily sent it to my PM box. You didn't need my email address. No; I do not give out my email address to anyone. That is just common sense.
Paranoia?
Why?
Who?
??

You could have just as easily sent it to my PM box. You didn't need my email address. No; I do not give out my email address to anyone. That is just common sense.
Paranoia?
Why?
Who?
??

Try again, Boy. Can't send an attachment in a PM. Paranoia...don't know why. YOU... yes. Like I said ... NO COMMON COURTESY !!! Your avatar with the picture of a PUSSY is appropriate.

Last edited:
Try again, Boy. Can't send an attachment in a PM. Paranoia...don't know why. YOU... yes. Like I said ... NO COMMON COURTESY !!! Your avatar with the picture of a PUSSY is appropriate.

:what:

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.