• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Couple items up for trade

blaine

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 22, 2009
I have a Galaxy dx959 in excellent condition,with the schottky diode receive mod and extra channels via two mini toggle switches mounted in the back of the radio,comes with box,original mic,power cord,bracket and knobs,and owners manual.

Second item is a realistic pro 2004 scanner also in excellent condition,with box and inserts and antenna,I'm pretty sure I have the manual here somewhere,to my knowledge,no mods have been done.

Third item is a turner +3 desk mic also in excellent condition,with box and paperwork.

Fourth and final item is an excellent condition astatic 878 desk mic,no box or paperwork.

interested in trades only,shoot me an offer on one or all maybe we can make a deal,reason for listing is these items are just sitting here,time to make some room for other stuff.

camera battery is dead at the moment if anyone is interested,I can post pics tomorrow after work.

Thanks,
Blaine

pics added

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1010.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

I would trade the scanner and turner +3 for a ldg z-100 plus auto tuner.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.