• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

couple walkie talkies for sale

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
got a couple 40channel talkies here for sale .first up is a mint cobra 40 channel hh-35.thing looks new .you get the talkie and the rubber duckie and a 12 volt lighter plug.

would like 25.00 plus actual shipping for this one .shipping will vary by location .you give me your zip code i get you a price .

next up is a radio shack 40 channel talkie .i like this one ,its cool .has interchangeable batteries,one for standard store bought batteries ,one is a rechargeable battery(unknown condition)and the last item lets you plug this into a cig lighter and even has a so-239 to screw a mobile antenna on to .very cool .

it comes with rubber duckie as well.

you just slide these different options on and they lock in .reminds me of the export version they made like this .

want 30.00 plus actual shipping for this one .i do not have the charger but its a standard 12 volt wall plug type .

both have been tested .on to the pictures

vnj9.jpg

cf6w.jpg

3mst.jpg

s9c.JPG

3tyw.jpg

8tu7.jpg

zjgp.jpg

would trade these for a good condition cobra 29 as mine has a problem .or one of those new unidens .if you wanna trade a radio hit me up .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.