• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Courier classic II AC DC power plug.

Staybolt

Mar 20, 2013
Anyone know the pinout for the octal plug for the classic II? I bought the radio but it doesnt have the plug.

I had not seen that plug on a classic before. I looked and found that I only have a few Classic (first model) and then Classic III’s which have separate AC and DC receptacles if I remember right.

Reactions: Staybolt
Worst case, there are a handful of listings on fleabay for Sams CB-30 which covers it.
Which I just happen to have.

AC: Pin 4 hot, pin 8 Neutral. Short pins 2 and 3 together. Short pins 5 and 6 together.

DC negative ground: Negative to pins 2 and 3. Positive to pins 9 and 10.

DC positive ground: Negative to pins 10 and 11. Positive to pins 1 and 2. (Just threw this in because it's in the book.)

Reactions: Staybolt
Which I just happen to have.

AC: Pin 4 hot, pin 8 Neutral. Short pins 2 and 3 together. Short pins 5 and 6 together.

DC negative ground: Negative to pins 2 and 3. Positive to pins 9 and 10.

DC positive ground: Negative to pins 10 and 11. Positive to pins 1 and 2. (Just threw this in because it's in the book.)
Awesome man! Much appreciated!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated