• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Courier Gladiator

well, it's not an owners manual, but here is a page that has some info that might help you:
http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/courier/gladiator/index.htm

LC
well, it's not an owners manual, but here is a page that has some info that might help you:
http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/courier/gladiator/index.htm

LC
Thanks LC. I found the service manual and I paid for the S.AM.S service manual but I'm looking for the owners manual.

David

No, Its the 23 channel.Its a monster of a radio. I would love the 40 channel.......but, I had to start somewhere..LOL
135 in NJ was often heard on 38 LSB.
He was on the 40 channel one with a d104.
I was impressed with the audio considering I've never heard anyone bragging about those rigs and didn't think they were on anyone's have to own list.
I often see them on eBay and although I'll never own one 135's sounded excellent.

No, Its the 23 channel.Its a monster of a radio. I would love the 40 channel.......but, I had to start somewhere..LOL
I just acquired a Gladiator with a modified dc cord. I also have a nib cord. With the original mic, and a curious little switch added in the back. 40 ch + USB/LSB

Do you know what type vuse goes to this?

You're still workin on it 4 yrs later?? Lol
If so, if you're talking about the ac fuse which I would guess is on the back (you asked "what kind of fuse"), it's probably a 1 or 2a, but not sure. The schematic can be found on the wayback machine for cbtricks.com. Once you find the radio listing there, most of the data was not archived by wayback except for the schematic, which was nice if them... I tried to find the fuse on the schematic but I could not. I found the DC input but not the ac. I thought it was a base station, no? Come to think of it, maybe it was a mobile, I 4get, lol, sorry. If it's a mobile only and it's stock, you should be able to use a 3a fuse, but if it's peaked up, I would put in a 5. Just a regular standard fuse depending on the pwr cord you have. If u want the most protection start w/a 3. If it doesn't blow on ssb, I doubt u could put in anything lower. If it does blow, just go to a 4 or 5 & you'll be fine.

If u can't locate that schematic (you should def get it while you can...) let me know. Not sure if I can get u a url, because the url leads back to the cbtricks site which is defunct, but maybe I can get u the wayback page url? I can go back & make scrolling screenshot of the schematic, but I don't know if wwdx allows me to post it. Probably they do as it's a pic & then, in order to be able to zoom in on it to view properly, you have to send it to your pics gallery.

Nowurtalkin...

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.