• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

COVID 19 home tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not intelligent enough to know what's right or what's wrong. Therefore I listen closely to my V.A. doctor’s advice and other qualified persons. I do know vaccines helped keep myself safe and others from various viruses while serving overseas. As a team oriented family, all of us, including outside members need to be vaccinated plus boosted before entering our home. We live in a small town (2K) with only 43% vaccinated and people are often criticized for wearing a mask. It’s no surprise to me that so many people have died of Covid or have related complications in this area. I personally know of nine anti-vaxxers that have passed so far.

Reactions: whiteastro
As a team oriented family, all of us, including outside members need to be vaccinated plus boosted before entering our home.
So you only want to catch Covid from the fully vaxed? Interesting. But it's your home and I fully support your right and choice to decide such, I just wish people would equally respect the rights of those who choose to not be injected.

FWIW I got my test results back earlier today. It came back NEGATIVE. I credit the vaccines for that. My son is positive as is my wife. We all live in and share the same house. My son is against getting the vaccine. My wife has respiratory issues and a lot of things bother her anyway. I am surprised I was negative however the ONLY reason I can think that is the case is that I am FULLY vaxed.

OK.......having said that as a follow up to my statement above about getting this crap into my house.........lets NOT let this degrade into a vax versus no vax arguement. Everybody is passionate about their feelings and often emotions cloud judgements when it comes to respecting others. I follow real science not junk science or politics and one of the BIG problems with this issue has indeed been related to politics and junk science.

Back in the 50s everyone was mandated to get the Small Pox Vaccine before you could enter school and many of us wear the scar of the vaccine on our arm. NOBODY whined about getting the vaccine and said it was against our Freedom of choice, it was a matter of protecting the Mass population. People today only think of their self and need to grow up. We need to start pulling together if we hope to Make America Great Again or we will all go down the tube together. Yes I know people who got all 3 covid Vacs and got it but they said they had worst colds. I'm shaking my head at what America has become ! AMERICAN VETERAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.