• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CRT ss 7900v turbo programming software

columbas

Dec 23, 2023
I have downloaded the latest software for this radio that is version 2 made in 2023. The radio has not arrived yet and I have been trying to program the radio software for 10-meter repeaters in my area. This software is not like what I am used to for my other radios. So here is my question. How do I program in this software for certain 10-meter repeaters frequencies the tone for each specified frequency. I clicked on the frequency listed then did the tone and I cannot tell if this worked or not in this software. I am used to programming each channel for each frequency with the tone in my other radios. So, I would very much enjoy any help from anyone that would enlighten this old radio operator. Thank you and Have a Merry Christmas.

Ok, I have found out what I had been doing wrong. In the 10 meter band on the software I double clicked the frequency typed in the frequency of the repeater then added the tone and then on repeater I chose - Then for the other 10-meter repeaters I went to the other channel frequency and repeated the process.

Reactions: Pez

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.