• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

D104-M Minuteman I II and M-7 battery holder options

Holydvr

Tony (The Flasher) 1776 NW Arizona
Nov 2, 2018
Golden Valley, AZ

I have been in search of a replacement for the snap top battery “pods” that these microphones came with. I have a handful that the originals soldier on, but most have become deformed and will not stay snapped together. I have tried and tried to find the original parts, but they are unobtanium. This is the closest I have found that fits. Of course the voltage is lower, but just adjust the gain higher. If you need to, use thinner LR43’s in these. I have one that I did and it has been running for 8 months or more. Just trying to help you all out.

years ago when the holder in mine deformed, i got a battery holder that fit the battery used in the mike, of course i dont know if ya still can get them since it was at a local radio shack,, good luck, and before they came back out with the 7.5 volt battery we just shrink wrapped 5 lr44s together

Reactions: Holydvr

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.