• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Database error on saving a post.

Moleculo said:
The site got hacked. I think I fixed it...is it OK now?
Gosh im sorry buddy!!!

I got a redirect error when i logged in just now,is that from when that happend? (I had to manually go back to www.worldwidedx.com to see the site...)

Im glad you got it fixed though :)

EDIT:

I logged out then back in 2 times and it isnt happening again so i guess it was a temp issue (Luckily)

On another VBB site im on the same thing happens EVERYTIME i login! (I dunno whats causing it,i should try to ask the admin there whats doing it (When he gets round to fixing the issue (It happend on another of his sites and he fixed that weeks ago)))

I had to reinstall my browser(google chrome) and ever since when I use my bookmark to return to the forums while logged in I get this.

An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out.

Hackers always cause problems and its sad....

I just got the error again when logging in

Invalid Redirect URL http://worldwidedx.com/forums.php

I get that all the time now when logging into newyorkfreestyle.com/freestyle (He hasnt fixed it yet)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.