• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dave Made Amp...Jersey or Joe made?

This thread is SO lame.

Davemade was played out over a decade ago. Who GIVES a shit where or who 'stole the design and copied the amp'.

I have a concrete man built Davemade. Does that make it better than any other Davemade?

--Toll_Free

No that makes you special, not the short bus special, other one.:w00t:

Not to be disrespectful but looking at the soldering skills of whom ever put those together I would be ashamed to put my name on them. The other thing is they look like a pile of parts compared to a well built Henry or Heathkit amp. Just my opinion.

Not to be disrespectful but looking at the soldering skills of whom ever put those together I would be ashamed to put my name on them. The other thing is they look like a pile of parts compared to a well built Henry or Heathkit amp. Just my opinion.

Yeah but if those guy built the same amp it would cost 3 times as much.

I have a concrete man built Davemade. Does that make it better than any other Davemade?

I agree with Mack. I had a class B CCM 2X2290 amp that made me feel special. lol

LOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6pill21SOLDER.jpg

very nice mack !!!!!!!!!! priceless :LOL:

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.