• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dayton Hamvention

If they will be there.

uploaded_hotties2.JPG

I got dibs on the girl on the right. Be right back have to visit the bathroom.

One of these years I'll make the journey (although not as long a journey as some of y'all would need) to Dayton, but it isn't (wasn't) possible this year...

I'll be there Friday and probably Saturday too.Gots to stock
up on the ol hardware goodies.Runnin low these days. I would
love to pick up a new rig of some sort,but,money's tight these days don't ya know. Still love to go and slobber all over the latest,greatest,and newest gizmo's & rigs tho! I'm sure glad they don't charge a fee for that.YET....
I suppose I'm gonna have to stop calling the Buckeye state
"the land of the wortless nut".I forgot we do host the biggest and best (supposedly) hamvention in the world/states.I do like
the idea of being only a 25 minute drive from it too.It do make it alot easier for me;I only wish it were that easy for the rest of ya.If I were to live outta state,I'd go nuts w/out the ol hamfest!
Sorry for ramblin on here.Kinda got carried away.
Slim CDX285
P.S.
If ya see a man runnin like the wind,it's just me runnin from those two girls in 2M Guys post!Pictures ARE worth a thousand
words aren't they!!!!!!

If ya see a man runnin like the wind,it's just me runnin from those two girls in 2M Guys post!Pictures ARE worth a thousand
words aren't they!!!!!!

They might be alot of fun. :D

As far as ham groupies go, alot of the guys I see at Hamfests would be tickled. LOL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.