• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Did 'man' really set foot on the moon, or was it all an elaborate hoax?

KF6IRK

Kapt. Irk
Mar 2, 2013
So Cal
I never questioned it when I was growing up. Feeling like a proud American, who was I to doubt what NASA could do ... or not do? I even visited the Kennedy Space Center when I was in high school and was thrilled to see all the neat shit 'we' [Americans] had to reach up into outer space.

I do believe 'we' deposited some scientific apparatus on the the moon, but I'm starting to seriously doubt that any human being has ever actually set foot on the lunar surface.

You might ask, what on earth would sway my original beliefs? Below are some interesting videos that I ran across and point out some credible questions to consider ... at least they did for me. Check them out and then post your take on the subject.

Enjoy ...

I remember that article. In fact, I've seen a lot of video editors debunk same theories concerning the video footage as well.

Guess the only way to truly confirm is to pool our $$$ together, and venture a private voyage...Hell, we could make it a world wide HAM event - talk about moon bouncing ;)

I remember reading some time ago that during testing for new video cards
NVIDIA debunked many of the conspiracy theories about moon photos,
shadows and light projections.....

http://www.cnet.com/news/nvidias-new-gpu-sinks-moon-landing-hoax-using-virtual-light/

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.