• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Digital Display for older rigs

I decided to pull the trigger on the digital display. Should have it by next week. I'll post pics and a little review once I get it hooked up.

Brett

Received it yesterday, hooked it up today. It truly is plug and play (as advertised). The cable goes to the back of the unit, one for power, the other for signal. Other end goes to back of the rig and plugs into the VFO socket. It gets power from there, so no wall warts. (y) My crystals are original, so it was not spot on. Easy to custom set though, as described in the manual. This thing is really cool.

Hard to catch the display with my phone camera and the sun shining in the window. The display is very easy to see in person. This first picture reminds me I need to rearrange my shack!

Brett

Brett, are you a Ham? I was just reading his small print on the site about selling only small quantities to licensed operators. :eek:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.