• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DOES ANYONE KNOW.......

radioman24

Jul 19, 2009
Where i can go to listen to what the melodies and tone's and roger beep's sound like on a palomar vc-300? i bought one but still wanted to listen to what they sound like, mine wont be here till next week.

Thanks,Dan

there isnt that many on the 300 .i think 2 different pee tones(unkeys)and i dont think that one had any melodies .it has a 20 second recorder instead.
if you wanted a vc with tones and melodies you need to get the vc100 or 200.
sorry dude.

ROGER BEEPS & ECHO MICROPHONES?

I have NEVER understood what the BIG DEAL is with these NOISES on the air? I have NEVER thought they did ANYTHING to make ANY radio sound BETTER or the person using them.A BIG negative against CB radios in my opinion.SHAME that so many rigs sound GREAT then these GARBAGE "NOISES" are added & it takes away the QUALITY of the NICE audio! Spend all that money to sound NICE & LOUD then SCREW IT UP with SENSELESS & USLESS NOISES that make about as much sense as wearing your pants down around your knees & then wearing three pairs of underwear so everybody can see them? My daddy always said you can tell their IQ by how low their pants are & I must say I AGREE! Sure this will get LOTS of REPLIES from the NOISE MONSTERS around the world because the TRUTH "HURTS". :headbang

SIX-SHOOTER }:>)

I had a VC100 and several VC300s. The 100 worked good. The echo was excellent. I didn`t use the tones and the melodies much. The 300s had a tendency to squeal in transmit, even when the talk back was off. When I sold my last two 300's on Ebay, I received many requests for copies of the owner's manual (which I didn't have.) So, RADIOMAN24, if you have a manual, I would make a few copies and advertise them on the 'bay, 'cause I think they will sell like crazy.

I have NEVER understood what the BIG DEAL is with these NOISES on the air? I have NEVER thought they did ANYTHING to make ANY radio sound BETTER or the person using them.A BIG negative against CB radios in my opinion.SHAME that so many rigs sound GREAT then these GARBAGE "NOISES" are added & it takes away the QUALITY of the NICE audio! Spend all that money to sound NICE & LOUD then SCREW IT UP with SENSELESS & USLESS NOISES that make about as much sense as wearing your pants down around your knees & then wearing three pairs of underwear so everybody can see them? My daddy always said you can tell their IQ by how low their pants are & I must say I AGREE! Sure this will get LOTS of REPLIES from the NOISE MONSTERS around the world because the TRUTH "HURTS". :headbang

SIX-SHOOTER }:>)

I'm not sure i understand exactly how you feel or what your opinion is here.
could you clear it up a bit? :laugh:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.