• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Does you massive amplifier raise your power bills?

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
This is a white trash and ghetto approved fix. We don't need no stinkin power company meter.

image001.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

At first I had a hard time understanding what I was looking at exactly. I guess the fact that my brain did not want to believe what I was seeing was the cause of that. I trust it was a pair of semi-metallic brake shoes and not the asbestos type. Wouldn't want to create a health hazard you know. :whistle:

all i see is ...

"This image is down.

Sorry, we're working on it!"

i guess i will hav to use my imagination.

Are those the heavy duty brake pads
and how many keydowns can you do before the brakes begin to squeal :blushing:

At first I had a hard time understanding what I was looking at exactly. I guess the fact that my brain did not want to believe what I was seeing was the cause of that. I trust it was a pair of semi-metallic brake shoes and not the asbestos type. Wouldn't want to create a health hazard you know. :whistle:

The pads look new so I guess they'll be good for 60,000 kilowatt hrs.

I had a friend who played with magnets on the outside of the glass part of the meter, Then he would jump it out for a week at a time, Then 2 weeks at a time. Now there is a second meter up on his telephone pole. Nedless to say they estimsted his bills and he paid them back. LOL

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.