• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

donkey fart & echo board.

southerntrucker

rebel child
Jan 29, 2012
texas, the good ole south
Does any one have an orgional donkey fart that tey would be willing to get rid of? Or kno where I could find one? I'm also looking for an echo board. Dosent matter what kind really. Just as long as it works. I'm also looking for any kinda key-ups as well. Just let me kno what ya got. Thanks all.

Does any one have an orgional donkey fart that tey would be willing to get rid of? Or kno where I could find one? I'm also looking for an echo board. Dosent matter what kind really. Just as long as it works. I'm also looking for any kinda key-ups as well. Just let me kno what ya got. Thanks all.

It might be because of wise asses with noise toys, that CB gets it's rep as a ghetto frequency. What is the purpose of transmitting such garbage?
Spend the money on V_Tec emblems for you car, you get more horse power that way.

Well I'm not an ass on the cb. Cause I actually have something that few people have anymore and that respect. I don't just get on their and goof around to annoy people. I mean really come on man. Theirs people out their all the time that goof around and piss people off with a ll their toys and mess around with their echo to make all them weird noises. And I don't much care for it either. So what makes you think that I'm gonna do it? Just cause I'm young? Or cause I want my radio to sound different? I ain't tryin to be rude but you really shouldn't judge somebody that you don't even kno bro. But anyways. God bless. Hop you have a good day.

Question, how does one tell a donkey fart form a horse's?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.