• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Don't have access?

W5LZ

Crotchety Old Bastard
Apr 8, 2005
Oklahoma
I tried to post in "Announcements & Open Forum" and am told I don't have access to that forum/thread. What's with that?
- 'Doc

I just checked all of your settings......are you sure you were logged in?
Try logging out, clear your cookies and log back in....you should be able to post in any of the public areas of the forum.

jeff

Did it to me too. I couldn't even view the thread. I have noticed that the thread is gone now.

Did it to me too. I couldn't even view the thread. I have noticed that the thread is gone now.

If that is the case, the thread may have been removed by one of the Admins, threads that go off topic too far or fall into the political/religious category don`t last too long.
They often do not end well.

Jeff

If that is the case, the thread may have been removed by one of the Admins, threads that go off topic too far or fall into the political/religious category don`t last too long.
They often do not end well.

Jeff
I guess thats what happened to my "one nation under allah" thread:oops:

Okay, that explains that. I know that it hasn't happened to me before and I just wondered if I'd done something -different- or not. Oh well...
- 'Doc

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?