• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Driver and finals

Just curious what is the voltage at the on and off switch?
It was 9.6. Turns out, I never checked the voltage while I had the driver and final desoldered. I desoldered the final and voltage came back to 13.7. I did order a few transistors from rfparts but the 2078 was not in stock. I don’t remember the part numbers but I’ll check my cart and post them.

It was 9.6. Turns out, I never checked the voltage while I had the driver and final desoldered. I desoldered the final and voltage came back to 13.7. I did order a few transistors from rfparts but the 2078 was not in stock. I don’t remember the part numbers but I’ll check my cart and post them.
2sc1957,2sc2314,2075 and 2029. There’s a few more I was gonna try also but they weren’t in stock. I wrote the numbers down at my station but I’m not at home for a couple days. I was gonna check mouser and digikey for the others

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.