• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

driving with a 102-108 ?????

I also needed to extend my 102 and was seeking a Shaft Extension. The guy at Monkey Made Antennas makes them. He didn't have any in stock when I called but he manufactured one and sent it out. It was reasonable. Look up Monkey Made on the net.

Good luck

I also needed to extend my 102 and was seeking a Shaft Extension. The guy at Monkey Made Antennas makes them. He didn't have any in stock when I called but he manufactured one and sent it out. It was reasonable. Look up Monkey Made on the net.

Good luck

AWESOME !! 2 more good ideas ! Now a Question if I use the 5" Wilson shaft ...how do I connect that to the antenna ??

Another option is to use an extension that's longer than necessary and then cut that 102" whip. It's really not that difficult to do. Since it's the over all length of the antenna that's important, you're just taking a different route to get there. Won't make any difference as far as the radio is concerned.
- 'Doc

Another option is to use an extension that's longer than necessary and then cut that 102" whip. It's really not that difficult to do. Since it's the over all length of the antenna that's important, you're just taking a different route to get there. Won't make any difference as far as the radio is concerned.
- 'Doc
easily accomplished with the 10'' wilson shaft. been there done that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.