• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dual Coax with single 102"

Status
Not open for further replies.
How rude.

You my friend are an abusive fuck and I really don't care if you are the reincarnation of Guglielmo Marconi himself. Your attitude is arrogant. You are rude and frankly, I don't care if your knowledge came from God or MIT. I will ignore anything you have to say. Like I said in the subject of this message, you know nothing about me including how I learn, what I know and how I know it. I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree but if being smart has anything to do with the degradation of attitude and the increase of rudeness I really don't want to be smart. I know many people who are glad to help out a person without making them feel small solely to make themselves seem bigger. When you take that attitude, which you have in many of your posts, you become a very little person and I have a feeling that emotionally, a person would have to use an electron microscope to locate you. At the risk of being banned, I am posting this letter on the forum. If I am going to be banned for stating the obvious description of a worthless worm like you then I really don't want to be a part of a forum that values people like you over the people who point out what a rude fuck you are.

after dealing with people like you for over 35 years i don't figure that most would blame me for my attitude. you get what you give.
who am i kidding, i speak with many of the members of this forum
(outside of the forum) and i can tell you for a fact that they don't.

furthermore you don't need a microscope to locate us, all you need is a search engine and two words, radio shop.

freecell said:
after dealing with people like you for over 35 years i don't figure that most would blame me for my attitude. you get what you give.

furthermore you don't need a microscope to locate us, all you need is a search engine and two words, radio shop.
O.K. after this, I am ignoring you.
I don't need a search engine, I just need word of mouth. And the word on the street by nearly every truck driver I talk to is that the radio shop at the Hopi Travel Plaza will turn your CB into an over modulated dirty sounding piece of crap.

Reactions: barefootindian
nice try. you need to do a little reading in the archives here on WWRF, we're the guys who clean the stuff up. not the first time a newbie got his wires crossed.

Moderators and Admins take notice:

and just so you know, if you're going to start spamming my PM inbox all of your messages will be deleted unread. i know all about you i need to know.

A bit O.T.

Forum 'hit' statistics mean very little unless you have the data behind those statistics. As in who did the 'hitting', being one of the biggies.
As for that other forum, I'd be very surprised if it's actual use compares with this one. (That's from several years of being a member of both.) The 'attitude's of both forums are NOT comparable. Pick the 'attitude' you can live with best. Feeling 'welcome' IS one of the biggies of forum use. Unless a person is totally obnoxious, or have some other 'bad habit', they are usually made to feel welcome here. There are 'upper' and 'lower' limits to that feeling welcome. Neither extreme is good (at least to me).
- 'Doc

(another one of those 'opinions', take it for what it's worth)

Re: How rude.

Xy3lon4 said:
You my friend are an abusive friggin and I really don't care if you are the reincarnation of Guglielmo Marconi himself. Your attitude is arrogant. You are rude and frankly, I don't care if your knowledge came from God or MIT. I will ignore anything you have to say. Like I said in the subject of this message, you know nothing about me including how I learn, what I know and how I know it. I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree but if being smart has anything to do with the degradation of attitude and the increase of rudeness I really don't want to be smart. I know many people who are glad to help out a person without making them feel small solely to make themselves seem bigger. When you take that attitude, which you have in many of your posts, you become a very little person and I have a feeling that emotionally, a person would have to use an electron microscope to locate you. At the risk of being banned, I am posting this letter on the forum. If I am going to be banned for stating the obvious description of a worthless worm like you then I really don't want to be a part of a forum that values people like you over the people who point out what a rude friggin you are.

he has power here ..now thats funny.LMAO really, peeps want antennas up not a song and dance...A high SWR is good.lol
ya so if you can't get it lower post its ok if the math fits
tell that to the radio after all the output parts wear down or blow because of feedback...

and now in a mater of saying this forum dosn't do nothing..and then telling a admin to watch this post..thats even funnier!

the website sees more traffic than this forum does at over 1,000 hits per hour and finished up the month of march at 747,130 hits, 602,605 files, 196,745 pages, 55,581 visits from 9,549 sites and produced 3,810,648 KB. (3.810 GB.) of host server throughput. comparitively speaking your boys are nobodies.

all forums get posts that members just spam topics to death !
most forums peeps sign up and then never show up..or are there to get info and then say tata..
SO please armchair boy cool your jets you ain't doing nothing
in this forum but spamming stuff 3/4 of us don't need to hear
your armchair ideas that never enter the true world of history
bring it on big guy..I love being picked on...

Re: How rude.

lords said:
Xy3lon4 said:
You my friend are an abusive friggin and I really don't care if you are the reincarnation of Guglielmo Marconi himself. Your attitude is arrogant. You are rude and frankly, I don't care if your knowledge came from God or MIT. I will ignore anything you have to say. Like I said in the subject of this message, you know nothing about me including how I learn, what I know and how I know it. I may not be the brightest bulb on the tree but if being smart has anything to do with the degradation of attitude and the increase of rudeness I really don't want to be smart. I know many people who are glad to help out a person without making them feel small solely to make themselves seem bigger. When you take that attitude, which you have in many of your posts, you become a very little person and I have a feeling that emotionally, a person would have to use an electron microscope to locate you. At the risk of being banned, I am posting this letter on the forum. If I am going to be banned for stating the obvious description of a worthless worm like you then I really don't want to be a part of a forum that values people like you over the people who point out what a rude friggin you are.

he has power here ..now thats funny.LMAO really, peeps want antennas up not a song and dance...A high SWR is good.lol
ya so if you can't get it lower post its ok if the math fits
tell that to the radio after all the output parts wear down or blow because of feedback...

and now in a mater of saying this forum dosn't do nothing..and then telling a admin to watch this post..thats even funnier!

the website sees more traffic than this forum does at over 1,000 hits per hour and finished up the month of march at 747,130 hits, 602,605 files, 196,745 pages, 55,581 visits from 9,549 sites and produced 3,810,648 KB. (3.810 GB.) of host server throughput. comparitively speaking your boys are nobodies.

all forums get posts that members just spam topics to death !
most forums peeps sign up and then never show up..or are there to get info and then say tata..
SO please armchair boy cool your jets you ain't doing nothing
in this forum but spamming stuff 3/4 of us don't need to hear
your armchair ideas that never enter the true world of history
bring it on big guy..I love being picked on...
Thank you. The advice I gave was practical, field tested, and guaranteed not to smoke your radio. I was a rough framer for time and once in a while we would get blueprints for a house and the roof would be off by about 2 feet. The math worked just fine, but I don't think that the architect would want to live in it while it rained.

Well there is no doubt that freecell can get under your skin. I alone can attest to that!

Still, his objective is to educate and dispel myths and misinformation. The short replies can be antagonistic, but that doesn't make them wrong. If you read them a couple of times, ask yourself if he is taking a dig or answering the question. Sometimes I have to read the replies 10 times before I calm down enough to realize he is staying on topic......and sometimes he is taking a dig.

The frustration of dealing with the CB mentality over the past 35 years IS frustrating!!! It didn't take Justin that long to finally say enough. I deal with the same "but BO BO has been building antennas for years and he says......" With that said, if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. As I get older, I find that I don't like to cook as often. But, every once in a while, someone who is truly open to learning will ask the right question and we go from there.

Rumors and innuendos are only that and in MY opinion, not necessary here. Ask the question, get the answer. If you don't understand the answer or disagree with it, then throw out the challenge, but keep it on the topic!

Some people are jerks and some people are fools. In the face of facts or supported theory they still behave poorly. They take it personally and truth gets in the way of PRIDE and up goes the walls. This is where this thread has ended up so its time to lock it down.

Reactions: freecell
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.