• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Base Dug the V Quad out of the barn

G
Fort Smith she wants, huh?

Clear the way! Minibike Piglet is ready to run!”

(That was one funny story)

What’s the V-Quad get mounted on?

Glad to see your back to your ol self Slowmover, 579Pete kept throwing me off. the V quad is going to be mounted on a short pole temporarily, I'm going to put the 102 back on the pushup pole when my Madison arrives back home. The reason for that is living next to family has gotten to be more than we can stand, planning to put the house on the market and move across the river from the rest of the family. Hopefully sooner than later!
Once we get out of here I plan to get serious about the antenna farm, next home will be the last .( I hope)

Did you put the remainder of your V Quad together yet Waldo?
Yeah I've got it together, I've got to get some new coaxial to run to it, but it's poured rain the last two days expecting more rain early in the morning. Gonna try and buy some tomorrow. I've also got to give my pushup pole some TLC, somehow it got bent pretty badly on the bottom section, probably gonna have to cut about 2ft off of it to make it work.

This why we haven’t heard from you of late? Staying up nights to get it together?
20201225_172927.jpg 20201224_185004.jpg
No, I've been moving furniture. Can't move in the house yet, but I've dang sure put a lot in the shop the last two days. Wife is gonna give the house the ol going over, she's a little OCD when it comes to cleaning, but that's not a bad thing. Some people have a different idea of what is clean and my wife is very picky about how her house is cleaned.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.