• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

dustin tuned 4300

fnkycoldmedina

May 18, 2005
pa
heres your chance to get a dustin tuned highly modded 4300. this thing is loud ,too loud. even with a skythumper i got to turn the gain back .
it has dustins forward power mod
dustin modulation mod
dustin blower mod (blower fan blowing on the final)
dustins relay talkback with variable(variable on the rear)

over 150.00 in dustin mods here .the pic will show the r&r sticker but its no longer there now .

i had to open it up to fix the fan one time (it was rubbing the fan casing,i trimmed it up and it blows flawless now)
the fan is now controlled by the talkback switch .the old fan switch is still on the rear of the radio.

the faceplate is lifting a bit near the channel selector ,a drop of glue behind there would seal it up but it never bothered me much ,just thought it should be mentioned .

bought this from cotton mouth who put a ton of money in dustins mods in it .
just too touchy for me .

heres your chance to get a highly modded dustin radio without the 6 month wait time .

200.00 shipped. radio only .no mic . no cord .has 2290 final .swings over 100 watts here on my meter .
has chrome covers ,they show scratches.

i was in it to fix the fan only and move the fan control to the front for ease of use everything else is the way it came from dustin at r&r.

paypal only please. i will eat the fee ,just send the money .

56156571.jpg

By null at 2010-10-24
46046412.jpg

By null at 2010-10-24
56156571.jpg

By null at 2010-10-24
51191364.jpg

By null at 2010-10-24

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.