• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Eagle 500 slight face lift

G-Golly Wally

WDX 719 SE Oklahoma
Nov 5, 2008
Southeastern Oklahoma
Screenshot_20230218_210938_Chrome.jpg

It was missing the center silver piece on one knob, and I kept trying to figure a way to remedy the problem and came up with the idea of 50 cent pieces with the eagle side showing.
20230218_211217.jpg

Turns out they were almost the perfect fit, problem now is I only had two with the American eagle on them, now I need to find one more. The face of the Amp is still in good condition but the case was a little scratched so I gave it a new coat of paint and did my best to mimic wood grain. It's a lighter color but I still like the way it turnd out. I don't plan on getting rid of it so as long as I'm happy with it that's all that matters. I still need to clear coat it, I have a nice Eagle sticker for the top of the case but haven't made up my mind if I'm going to use it. I'll post pictures of the finished product when it's complete.

20230218_211410.jpg

20230221_155749.jpg
20230221_160141.jpg

Got the last 50 cent piece for the knobe, now I'm tempted to paint the rest of the Amp. I like the lighter color compared to the original I've already located a place to get vinyl lettering and I've already got an eagle sticker to replace the original, it will more than likely happen just not sure when. But this is it at the moment I know some won't like it but I'm pretty happy with it. But I still think I can do better.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.