• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay and Uniden HR 2510, President Lincoln, and HR 2600 radios.

SMILEX2692002

Oct 26, 2011
Over the past week or so I have noticed the so called Ebay police have not been enforcing the ban on the Uniden/President HR 2510/Linclon/HR 2600 series radios being sold on Ebay.
I know from experience that listing any of them would get the listing kicked off very quickly.
Maybe they have given up or found something more to do with there life than troll Ebay looking for items to report.

I have noticed a lot of them have been passing through the filters as of late... I wonder if Uniden had a hand in this much like RCI did a few years ago when the RCI and Galaxy radios were being banned and they sued Ebay?

I put an old President Grant (100% legal 858 pll rig no mods) on there once and they kept kicking it off!!!! All they had to do was look at the knobs and they could clearly see it was a 40 CH stock CB but noooooo!!

Just use your head on your wording in the listing and your fine. Ive seen some really stupid listings as far as radio information and explanation and those people deserved to have there radios pulled Its not hard to figure out what Im talking about. Just start reading the descriptions and information in the ads and you will catch on pretty quick or should. Although as I said some of the sellers apparently were and are not bright enough to figure it out.

Last edited:
I own a Pres. HR2510 and am wondering how this green flag lately on these radio's affect me...price up or down? I was seeing while they had been posted only minutes to hours before that there could be 15 bidders on a broken HR2510 and have the price up to $150.00. honestly every HR2510 was bid on no matter the condition.

Yupp there the best radio as far as SSB and they truly are of the better build in radios. They are loves by many and re always needed working or not since they are not manufatured any longer. I have 1 of mine I had sold and the guy has not came through with the money yet and claims he still wants it and I had put the blue lighting in itfor him and everything. If he shows he shows if not owell as I wasnt selling the radio because it was junk infact its all been redone and realigned ready to go its a excellent radio and was my wifes 10 meter mobile radio for awhile. They are absolutely fabulous and rock solid on Sideband which is what they were known for.

With the outrageous prices people want for these rigs, I'd spend that money on something newer with better features. Yes, they WERE good radios back in the day, but are a money pit now. If you got the skills and $$$ to keep one going, then have at it.

Most owners are nostalgic and their fondness for this dinosaur rubs off on newbies whom think they must own one as well, just to be cool.

Reactions: 2 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.