• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay: Cobra 29 LTD, 18 WX ST, Kraco PLL02a CB Radios

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
This week, I have placed 3 nice CB Radios for sale on Ebay. As always, these radios are starting at $0.99 and will sell next Sunday evening regardless of bid amount. I do not list auctions with a reserve.

First Up: Cobra 29 LTD Classic. This is a nice radio. It has a Mosfet final installed and has been peaked & tuned. The modulation limiter is still intact. Receive has been turned up a shade and the radio has been fully aligned. The faceplate on this radio looks immaculate... Not a scratch on it. The bezel and covers show slight scratches from use but are still in great condition.

Cobra 29 LTD CB Radio

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Second is a Cobra 18 WX-ST CB radio. This is the first generation unit that only had 3 weather channels. It was a slight upgrade of the 18 Ultra and 18RV models. It features front mounted speaker, microphone, and controls. It has been peaked and tuned and is a good talking radio.

Cobra 18 WX ST CB Radio

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last but not least is a Kraco 40 Channel CB Radio. I can't say on Ebay what all this radio has, so I will say it here... This radio is built on the popular Cybernet PLL02a chassis. It has been expanded to coverage from 26.435 to 27.705MHz I will include a roadmap with the winning bidder to use the channel switches.

I also installed a 10kc jump switch on this radio in order to pick up 26.775, a local channel. The 10kc switch is a 3 way switch mounted by the others.

Kraco PLL02a CB Radio

If you have any questions, you can ask me here or on Ebay. All 3 of these radios will sell next Sunday evening regardless of bidding price, so bid early if you want these.

Thanks for looking.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.