• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay: President HR2510 & Astatic Road Devil D104 Microphone

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
This week I have just finished listing a President HR-2510 radio on Ebay. It is fully functional and I just installed a new top and bottom cover this past week. The new covers cost $60 delivered from an online retailer.

The radio works great and looks very nice. It covers 26.000-29.699MHz in AM/USB/LSB/FM/CW modes.

Works great on 10 meter, cb, and everywhere in between. Power output is around 25-30 watts of good clean audio. This one hasn't been hacked to death.

Mic, power cord, aftermarket bracket, and knobs will be included.

As with all my radio auctions, bidding starts at $0.99 with no reserve price. Winning bidder will take all next Sunday evening when the auction closes.

HR-2510 & Astatic Mic Combo

Reactions: 1 person

Ok the eBay police pulled this one... sometimes they do, sometimes they don't...

Radio is still for sale. I've had a couple of emails about it. I'd like to get $175 shipped for the radio and mic.

Since this won't be on eBay, I'll check my PM's here.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.