• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay resolution center

So call me surprised. That's all I was saying.

BTW, paypal = ebay

That was uncalled for C2. The OP is trying to do the right thing and preserve his good rating. That's about all one can do and I support his decision.

What's uncalled for? Expressing my opinion? The question was asked in a public forum and open for discussion. I feel I have a right to express my opinions. One can do so much more, if one were to put his mind to it.

He will not get stuck with a refund if the item doesn't come back. Buyer's are required to use a trackable service to verify return receipt.

All speculative. You just have to use your imagination. It is quite easy to get away with not sending the item back AND getting a refund. Don't forget, everything is guranteed for the buyer.

The ability for a seller to leave a neg for a buyer was grossly abused for years by sellers who would put a neg back on a buyer out of simple retaliation for having a neg left for them. The majority of the time the neg given a seller was deserved. Now the system definitely puts the onus on the seller to be completely honest and I think it's working well. Is their system perfect? Probably not. Know of any perfect systems you'd like to share with the rest of us?

This is all irrelevant, what the system was or how it was abused. The way it is, it is easy for the buyer to take the seller, if they really wanted to.

Just because I point out weaknesses in a system does not obligate me to define a new or better system. I'm just an observer stating what I've personally observed.

Take it for whatever you want.

BTW, WW, who stuck the weed up your...you seem a bit touchy lately, taking shots at folks left and right.

Well C2, I would agree with you..... except for the part about you being wrong.

You're not reading what has been stated. A buyer returning an item for refund MUST use a trackable service and be able to provide proof of the completed return. So it's not easy to fake it. I have been through this as a long term ebay user. You apparently aren't.

Me being picky and taking pot shots at folks? You make it sound like I'm the only one. This place is full of picky of people who take their shots. YOU are doing it right here to wcsd106. Forget that? Have the attention span of kitten do ya? I can't hold a candle to GLR or MackMobile but I don't see you fussing about them....so what's up with that? Pretty selective whinerizing if ya ask me :laugh:

You could at least pretend to be fair about things

This biggest problem with this forum is that are too many people around who only think that they are not only smart, but smarter than everyone else.

You're not reading what has been stated. A buyer returning an item for refund MUST use a trackable service and be able to provide proof of the completed return. So it's not easy to fake it. I have been through this as a long term ebay user. You apparently aren't.

Me being picky and taking pot shots at folks? You make it sound like I'm the only one. This place is full of picky of people who take their shots. YOU are doing it right here to wcsd106. Forget that? Have the attention span of kitten do ya? I can't hold a candle to GLR or MackMobile but I don't see you fussing about them....so what's up with that? Pretty selective whinerizing if ya ask me :laugh:

This biggest problem with this forum is that are too many people around who only think that they are not only smart, but smarter than everyone else.
It's about time you realized that

You're right, WW. eBay is a safe place to buy and sell and it is impossible to rip anyone off. My apologies. Lets see, who won on this transaction? I know, it was eBay! I'm sure the buyer could have sent back a lump of coal...Another good one is, it never came...you shipped me the wrong item...don't forget, it's guranteed. I'm not saying you can consistently rip people off and it is an iron clad gurantee, but if one really wanted to rip someone off, it is easy and very likely to be successful.

Me being picky and taking pot shots at folks?

I just asked a question, who stuck the weed up your...?

You make it sound like I'm the only one. This place is full of picky of people who take their shots. YOU are doing it right here to wcsd106. Forget that? Have the attention span of kitten do ya? I can't hold a candle to GLR or MackMobile but I don't see you fussing about them....so what's up with that? Pretty selective whinerizing if ya ask me :laugh:

Whats a GLR or MackMobile? I have no reason to fuss about them. What are you suggesting I fuss about? Where did I say it was just you? Well, in this thread, it was, until you mentioned more names. I think you forgot, you are the one that called me out. I was not talking to you at all. You are out of line thinking you need to police the place. Get off your narcissistic trip.

All I did was state my opinion about ebay. No shots at anyone else there. And a seller giving in to an idiot buyer is akin to admitting guilt, from an outside perspective and most other adjudicating bodies would agree. No shot there. I'm just mentioning what I've seen of ebay. wcds said that he stated clearely that there was a no refund policy. No reason to go back on that unless there is a good reason. And a buyer asking for a refund is not really a good reason. If it were, then there is no need for the hollow policy.

boo hoo...pssst, WW, life aint fair.

I see, the biggest problem with this forum is its members. In another thread by WW, the biggest problem with this forum is its post whoring admins. Maybe those weren't your words, but I get the message that all these 'other' people are the problem.

Again, my apologies to you and wcsd for being so out of of line here.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.