• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EKL light rings

Mar 22, 2008
Was watching one of those silly super duper cobra videos. The solder slinger was mentioning that the light rings were going for $17 on ebay. Educate yourself consumers, $5 from Eric over at Palomar aka EKL Imports. Just doing my weekly good deed and staying away from these recent Return from the dead threads

the ebay sellers are jacking prices up on about every thing they are selling these days. seemed to start a year ago christmas and the prices have never came back down. a few sellers are still holding their prices down dsome but others are going crazy trying to get rich on just a few items. one seller had 8 pl259 connector for sale priced at 80.00 for 8 of them and free shipping.
what a joke and some people are buying that over pticed stuff. even China sellers are raising their prices the same way. a add on freq counter I use to buy for 2.50 shipped is now 8.00 from the same seller and it takes 2 months to get them if they ever show up.

Was watching one of those silly super duper cobra videos. The solder slinger was mentioning that the light rings were going for $17 on ebay. Educate yourself consumers, $5 from Eric over at Palomar aka EKL Imports. Just doing my weekly good deed and staying away from these recent Return from the dead threads
What's the deal, are they selling directly to the public now?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.