• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Emma Woods State Beach Trip

Monkee

Jan 4, 2013
Ladies and Gents:

Emma Woods State Beach, Ventura County camping trip is on. Date has been set, May 15, 2015, camp site is limited to first come first serve. Like to have confirmed head count for this trip so we may ask HUG to help obtain sites for this trip. Please let me know head count in your party and what vehicle and what type of trailer you will be bringing. We will need to know your vehicle license number and trailer license number. All information will be collected off line but in the mean time need to know and confirm whose going first.

Trip will include the following:
1). camping
2). fishing
3). kayaking
4). snorkeling
5). swimming

Camp Grounds friendly items:
1). fire rings allowed
2). dog friendly beach
3). miles of unmolested fishing spots
4). must be able to enjoy the best sunsets imaginable
5). topless & bottomless at your will

K9KAO / KK6HDU​

Ladies and Gents:

Due to reservation and availabilities for May 15 and 16th, we are moving the trip up one week. May 8 and May 9th will be set and minor issue with this date will be on first come first basis. HUG will assist to go out there in advance to reserve spots for us. For all of you that want to go on this trip, we must have paid confirmations along with your vehicle type, license number, descriptions of trailer and license numbers. We will need to compile total head count for this trip. Lots of coordinations will be involved to make this trip happen so people get off your dead ass and lets go RVing and enjoy the great outdoors.

Click link below to review camp ground information & restrictions

k9KAO / KK6HDU

Attachments

• EmmaWoodSB_CampMap020415.pdf
    257.4 KB · Views: 346
Last edited:
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated