• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

emperor 5010

tvrc18

May 1, 2011
Emperor 5010 for sale. Original mic and power cord no bracket. Just had it aligned and checked out and works good. Real clean radio also. Will include a Magnum by Palomar amp with 2 transistors. Looks just like a Cobra xl350 inside. Last time I used the amp 200 plus watts on high. $325.00 shipped. Paypal prefered.

Send me your email in a pm, the picture files are to large for this forum to accept. The braid that covers the transistors hides the numbers but it puts out about what my xl350 does. It maybe mrf 454 or 2879's not 100% sure.

I would probably do $215 shipped. Someone else wanted just the amp but I wanted to sell as a package. Not sure if he is still interested. The amp should be worth $125. The radio is really clean but I never use it anymore and have a 2510 and 2600 that gets more use. Hate for it to sit around and go south from no use. I sent it out recently to have it checked out and aligned and used a few times and set it back on the shelf.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?