• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Emperor TS-5010 alignment question

Toltec

Jul 2, 2017
Hello all,

Am trying to align this radio but the manual seems to have left out a small bit of info necessary for the VCO adjustment.

http://www.cbtricks.com/radios/emperor/ts5010/index.htm

Page 3 of the service manual gives you a chart with the voltages for each band however it does not at all specify WHAT to adjust to obtain the correct voltage.

Can anyone give me any idea as to how to do this?

Hmmm the PLL block seems to be different. Generally the alignment of this part o the radio seems fairly different on both of these service manuals.

What other radios are there that use this same chassis?

Do not use the 2510/2830/2600/lincoln service information ... the Alan 9001/Emperor Shogun should work. This is what I have for a TS 5010 service manual, I'm not sure if it is the same as what is on Benny's site. This was uploaded to the Service Manual section of the forum a few years ago.:

Attachments

• Emperor TS 5010 Service manual.PDF
    1.6 MB · Views: 23

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?