• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Emporer 5010

850-Idaho

Feb 8, 2012
Emporer 5010 10-11m mobile radio. Cosmetically looks brand new, don't think it saw alot of use before I got it and I have only hooked it up for a few tests. Variable power is built in, turned all the way up dk is 20w swinging to 25w, back it down to 7w dk and swings to about 15. Modulation appears stock at 80% it's not a screamer but not weak by any means. I was told if you cut the limiter in these you get a carrier on sideband which is where these radios really shine for audio and swing 25w. Comes with a stock mic. $200 shipped paypal only. I don't get on forum alot so email leadfoot37@yahoo.com is best way to contact me.

Attachments

• emporer.jpg
    emporer.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated