• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Enough to cook you and the neighbors :) If you power it up

my De Lorean has the cold fusion flux capacitor . will that be enough to run a 1x2 amp using the 8973's ?
im thinking the stainless steel body will give awesome grounding . what mobile antenna should i use ? im thinking anything alumnium will melt in seconds . since the 8973's are liquid cooled im gonna run hoses from the cars radiator and use that to cool it . as well as bumping up the radiator up to a tripple core and put peltiers on the cooling line to the 8973's .the heat sink and circuit board will be made of Unobtainium and ill use liquid Adamantium for solder .

i know the 2879 is rated at 100 watts but some can get 375 out of them ( its all in the application ) .since these are rated at 1,000,000 watts i should be able to get 3,750.000 out of each one (application baby application !!!!!) so the 1x2 should be good for about 7,500,000 watts . so i should dead key about 1/4 of that for %100 modulation so thatll be 1,875,000 watts .................give or take a 100,000 watts or so .

will people hear me across the street ? how about the other end of my hood (its all good in da hood) ? im tired of being steped on by locals and i want something that will help me stand out .

the reason im going mobile is the power company wont put a line on a residental building carrying enough juice to power them as a base amp..... and since i have that cold fusion flux capacitor available........
:twisted: yea baby!!!!!

your all deeply demented... and i for one am......damn it now UNSATISFIED with a kw! arggggggggggg :evil: :shock:

Could i drive 2 of those with my HOOKER 100 or would that be to much ? the guy at radio shack said their mag mount would work for 2 megawatts but not much more :LOL: .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.