• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EPT3600 boards

Jeff L

May 14, 2018
NE Corner of the Lone Star
Anyone ever noticed a wire from R244 to the mic pin? I've got an old Galaxy DX73V with this and can't recall any other radios on this chassis with the wire. I could be wrong though.

I'm working on restoring it back to a strong working condition, not sure if it will be in service again or not, but would like it to be fully functioning again. Oddly enough it appears to be intact for the most part, no real hacks as far as R238 goes.

Any tips for this model would be appreciated. I'm not going to change it to dual final, I'm not going to mosfet as the original 2166 driving 1969 are working and have good output. I will be changing display to pure green with a new meter, but as far as inner workings, I'd like to just get back to original with a few minor tweaks to make it better.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.