• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ever see one of these?board pics are in -conversion help

fnkycoldmedina said:
i still need to know how to enable talkback on this board if anyone can help?ranger wont offer any help.and dtb too busy to check in ....

Lift diode D36.

8)

that worked great ray ..thanks again.....any mods to open up the modulation?other than turning the vr up which i have done.
its nice n clean thru the talkback.would you know which cap controls the beep time?
is there anything you dont know?lol.....

the easy way is to flip the little switch on the stock mic.

i,m confused......theres no switch on the mic .although i havent looked either.the galaxy dx 73v had a talkback switch on the mic .

fnkycoldmedina said:
just picked this up ,hasnt arrived yet but looking for tune up info or whatever anyone knows about it .besides the obvious it also has dual finals and a heatsink.
It has a single 2312.

Geez, Im gettin in here kinda late, I have to edit this a bit as alot of it has been stated already.

For talkback there is a switch on the back of the stock mic. Most of these I sold were used with an aftermarket mic. What I did was clip the jumper [(attached to the diode GRTS mentioned above) If I recall just toward the front of the radio from that diode, or you can trace the circut from the microphone] and run it to the other side of the Dimmer switch. So that when the dimmer was on high you had talkback and when it was on low you had none. They are pretty hard to get parts for. A bunch of them were imported recently. Those who know the Wholesaler in Ohio can get them there.

Oh, by the way, if anyone has one that has 2 PP3 noise toys installed where the Variable power and 6 bands are playing clips of scarface with a stinger board and complete blue lights in it, please let me know.....my customer misses it a great deal and wants it back badly!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.