• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Expert Electronics 2x 4CX250B Linear Amplifier

TetroideTom

Feb 17, 2008
Indiana
I have for sale a great amplifier . It is some times called a Tennessee Walker or John boy box . This is a 15 year anniversary model .
It works great with my galaxy 2517 base and puts out over 2 kw. All day long ! It uses two Eimac 4xc250b tubes and comes with an extra full output set of eimac tubes for it ! more pics are available and sorry about the dust in the pics its time to blow it all out again ! This was sent to Expert Electronics in Memphis TN. about 3 years back for some minor repair and has been working great every scence. Im located in Kokomo Indiana and will welcome anyone interested to come and test it out ! In fact bring your meter so you'll know it output is true ! Has tuned input on the back . $1000.00 you pick it up ! or I'll split the shipping .
Email or call 765-419-4441 but please only call if truly serious !! price is firm !! id try ebay but it would prob get kicked off but i want to offer it to the radio friends here .

Attachments

• chaz  for sale 049.jpg
    chaz for sale 049.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 77
  • chaz  for sale 048.jpg
    chaz for sale 048.jpg
    281.5 KB · Views: 60

4cx250b amp

I also have for sale the galaxy 2517 base radio that was used with this amplifier . This radio was bought new about 3 years ago and is like new . It is the mosfet transistor type and will swing close to 50 watts.
This radio when drivin into this 4cx250b amp it will swing to 2,200 watts ! The radio and silver eagle microphone will be sold for $300.00 and shipping .
Thanks

Attachments

• DX2517.jpg
    DX2517.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 179
The galaxy 2517 is sold !
I cant beleive that no one is interested in the tw amplifier !
Great amp over 2000 watts out with stock radio drive !
Price drop to $900.00 cash

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.