• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

F/S Kenwood TS-50s HF Radio

wcsd106

Nov 19, 2009
I have decided to sell my Kenwood TS-50s HF Radio as I have just ordered an Icom 706MKIIg to replace it.

I have not had a chance to take pictures of the radio yet, but it is in very good condition. I will be posting pictures sometime tomorrow.

It will include the radio, power cord, mobile mounting bracket, manual, hand microphone, and original retail box.

I am the second owner of this radio. The original owner took very good care of it, and I've had it for the past few months. I have made numerous contacts, both stateside and DX with it on all bands between 80 and 10 meter. I don't have a suitable antenna for 160, but I have tested 160 into a dummy load.

Power output on all bands is selectable 100/50/10 watts

The expanded transmit mod was performed by the original owner. I have programmed all of the 60m "channels" into memory and have made contacts there as well.

I'm asking $525 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

As I said, I will post pictures sometime tomorrow. I will also be listing a Uniden HR2510, Icom IC-2200h (I purchased new in 2007 or 2008)

The only reason I am selling is the 706MKiig will fill the role of both HF and VHF in my truck and I fell in love with the remote mounting capabilities.

If I have not heard anything, it will be going to Ebay on Sunday. Thanks

I have listed my Kenwood TS-50s on Ebay this evening. It is in good condition and was described above.

It will include everything specified in the Ebay listing. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via Ebay or send me a private message here.

As with the great majority of my auctions, I have listed this at $0.99 with no reserve and it will sell to the highest bidder next Sunday evening regardless of final price.

Kenwood TS-50s Radio

501.jpg

502.jpg

503.jpg

504.jpg

BTT: Ending in about 30 hours. Selling to high bidder. Still time to get a great deal on a great rig.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.