• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

F/S Yaesu FT-950

cwk

May 15, 2012
South Central Pa.
Clean. Mars mod and not tinkered with. This has a Dongle for HDSDR and Ham Radio Deluxe installed. No biggie to remove it. The radio comes double boxed with the original hand mike, manuals, etc..
$950.00 Split shipping. The firmware is the latest and it is a sweetheart. It's just too much for me.

Clean. Mars mod and not tinkered with. This has a Dongle for HDSDR and Ham Radio Deluxe installed. No biggie to remove it. The radio comes double boxed with the original hand mike, manuals, etc..
$950.00 Split shipping. The firmware is the latest and it is a sweetheart. It's just too much for me.
Well, I kicked it off to the 'bay. I would have rather not but it's $900.00 shipped as a starter. If someone from here gets it drop a line and perhaps I can hook you up with a nice dongle pan adapter. It worked better than I expected,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.