• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fake attorney letter sent to Henry

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
For anyone that missed the entertainment last night, here is a copy of the fake attorney letter that the Miglioris drafted and sent to Henry.

Feel free to comment and poke fun... :pop:

Attachments

• migliori fake lawyer letter.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 475
Reactions: 1 person

Now this will be interesting to see if "somebody" has used an unknowing attorneys name and or stationary. SO it would be nice to confirm this letter, and let the guy know that its possible some degenerates have used his name and not paid for it.

Ive got some recording gear up, and i suggest everybody else with the capability do so as well. Redundancy is key on this, and you guys all have my number to text me or even email me time stamps..... we should have a tree of people who are notified of this.

Yet another shining example of a failed California public school system.

Parents, if you have an elementary school student who's not paying attention, show them this letter and ask if they really want to end up like this...

Ruht Rou...

This just in.

Apparently the REAL Joshua Phelps Ecq. knows nothing of this letter or the Migliori's, but he will soon enough! Bad move using a real attorney's name.

Especially an angry one :censored:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Jeez. Apparently forethought is not in they're DNA. Hopefully Mr. Phelps will take appropriate measures to dissuade them, including monetary losses.

You know what would be sweet? How about WE hire Mr. Phelps???

Reactions: 1 person
Damn! I'm missing the good stuff out west. is there an echolink connection to the repeater?

Last edited:
Yet another shining example of a failed California public school system.

Parents, if you have an elementary school student who's not paying attention, show them this letter and ask if they really want to end up like this...

With your TPB Ricky avatar, this quote couldnt be more funny.

Damn! I'm missing the good stuff out west. is there an echolink connection to the repeater?

The "machine" is about to be changed out on the hill and the new system will have skype and a radio reference feed, but I'm not sure if echolink is in the cards. The repeater is so busy that it could be an hour before it drops and an echolink station can get in. There are a couple of users with echo hooked up to their remotes and "getting in" can be hellish.

With your TPB Ricky avatar, this quote couldnt be more funny.

I was thinking the same after I sat back and looked at it. LMAO Actually, I was thinking I need a picture of him to rebuild that avatar with. The only "picture" of him that I could find is the you-tube of him running from the 435'ers at the Tasma meeting .

Ryan Migliori at TASMA meeting ignores 435ers - YouTube

I don't think even the best photoshop skills could extract it from there. I'll keep looking.

Jeez. Apparently forethought is not in they're DNA. Hopefully Mr. Phelps will take appropriate measures to dissuade them, including monetary losses.

You know what would be sweet? How about WE hire Mr. Phelps???

I'd be up for that, but it sounded as if Mr. Phelps was plenty motivated on his own. lol I have a feeling this isn't going to end well.

... The repeater is so busy that it could be an hour before it drops and an echolink station can get in. There are a couple of users with echo hooked up to their remotes and "getting in" can be hellish....

actually, I just wanna listen to the "fun"

Contact ki6ucn and see if he can let you in to listen.

I have hosted before, but ive rededicated my components for audio recording based on squelch being open or not.

As much as I feel sorry for the Miglioris, they are idiots. That letter is obviously a fake. It doesnt look like letterhead as most lawyers would do. Looks more like something typed up on the computer or typriter. Anyway Migliori get a clue. When you act like an idiot even the crossdresser wants nothing to do with you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.