• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fatboy 1x4,2 pill and more

Nice, that's because you buy good ammo.. If you buy shitty ammo you will get stove pipes.. I went to the range once with my Sig Sauer p220 and the ammo they sold me was cheap s**t and I got 3 stove pipes and I was like, he heck with his, went right back into the shack and said what kind of ammo are you selling me, I don't mind paying for the good ammo, so he gave me the good stuff and never happened again.. A lot of people buy the cheaper ammo for the range but I don't... That's what happens if you don't buy good stuff..

I buy the cheapest FMJ ammo I can find and cheapest doesn't mean bad.

Reactions: 543_Dallas
S&W M&P-15 w/DSA Arms 20" upper barrel ass'y.
With the right choice of bullet weight, this high velocity round will keep it accurate for quite a distance downrange.

Last edited:
Nice, that's because you buy good ammo.. If you buy shitty ammo you will get stove pipes.. I went to the range once with my Sig Sauer p220 and the ammo they sold me was cheap s**t and I got 3 stove pipes and I was like, he heck with his, went right back into the shack and said what kind of ammo are you selling me, I don't mind paying for the good ammo, so he gave me the good stuff and never happened again.. A lot of people buy the cheaper ammo for the range but I don't... That's what happens if you don't buy good stuff..

Not always the ammo and some guns are picky. Taurus had some issues with weak mag springs. My 24/7 .45 would eat steel case junk without any issues. With speer or federal brass it had a stovepipe of FTF about every 10 rounds..FMJ no hollow points. With stiffer mag springs it doesn't seem to have any more issues but I don't trust it 100% yet.

I'm not knocking taurus though. My pt92 has cycled thousands of rounds of cheap Russian ammo and whatever else I can find on sale without any issues. This one has been with me at least 10 years.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.