• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fatboy 1x4 For Sale Or Trade.

May 24, 2013
Quicksburg, Va
I have a Fatboy 1x4, all Toshiba 2sc2879 transistors. Also have 16 feet of 4 gauge cable to go with and a T-SPEC, 1.5 farad capacitor. Works great. 900-1000 pep and 400-450 bird. Just took it out of the mobile. Never volted or over driven. Its likes about a 3 watt deadkey. Ran it with a General Lee. $400 obo or will trade for a beam antenna or a nice base station (RCI 2990, 2527 etc.) or maybe a big AC tube box that I can use with Connex 4600Turbo. Free shipping. Located in VA. Class "C" but can be bias for SSB.

PDL2, Maco-103,104, y-quad, comet. something along those lines

To bad your not closer I have antennas galore and a Maco Shooting Star 4 element dual polarity beam in my collection of antennas also have couple of Super Scanners aswell with one being all rebuilt and using LMR coax. Im just not sure how Id e ship a bigger beam like these without the original boxing.

To bad your not closer I have antennas galore and a Maco Shooting Star 4 element dual polarity beam in my collection of antennas also have couple of Super Scanners aswell with one being all rebuilt and using LMR coax. Im just not sure how Id e ship a bigger beam like these without the original boxing.
Where are you located? I would be willing to drive halfway and meet or something like that if its not on the other side of the country, lol

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.