• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

favorite drink ???????

Anything over a 100 proof when i want to be torn up from the floor up!
or.....
Jack and coke.
Screwdriver.
Ball buster.Lots of liquir mixed together.Very strong
Aged scotch,any kind will do but that shat is way to high.
Oh and lets not forget the mad dog 20 20!!!!!
WHATS UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!

Thats a different subject, I would think that would fall under substances, not that it's all bad mind you. Depending.
Maybe you should start a new thread with that one for the substance user and abusers.
Did anyone ever try that polish stuff called Spiritus (rectified spirits), it's 98% pure that will give you a good ol' kick.
I guess in the hills they make thier own called White lightning.
You shure cant buy it in any stores. :mrgreen:
But any way I love my beer :D

Iced Tea. Unsweetened, with lemon.
Bacardi & Coke.
Yuengling Lager.
Yuenglin Lager Light.

"I guess in the hills they make thier own called White lightning" Yep! but you gotta know/trust the person that makes it, because some people are more in it for profit, than quality and bad shine can put your lights out for good. Oh yeah....Mary Jane + moonshine = Drunk with a short attention span. From experience of course ;) now where did I put my bong :?:

ah come on now..

when i want to go drinking drinking i get good ole shirley tempel
:twisted:

if they start to affect me i switch to lesser drink
say alabama slamer or long island ice tea :shock:

if i can only drink beer then i will drink
Groulch becks or DinkelAcker :D

later

Gotta say one nice thing about Vodca is you can mix it with anythin exept milk and chocolate milk, and even if you do it's still not so bad. :p

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.