• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FCC Issues $10,000 Fine to Missouri Man for Unlicensed Operation on 14.312 MHz

ARRL

Nov 15, 2008
On February 25, the FCC issued a Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture (NAL) in the amount of $10,000 to Jared A. Bruegman, ex-KC0IQN, of Bolivar, Missouri. The FCC said that Bruegman “apparently and willfully violated Section 301 of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended by operating an unlicensed radio transmitter on the frequency 14.312 MHz in Bolivar, Missouri.” Bruegman -- who do...

More...

Reactions: 2 people

We have an 11 meter drunk that goes to 28.385.00 and thinks its ok to cause problems and interference by playing air raid sirens while were talking!!!

Air Raid Sirens..

That is Almost Funny as Heck...
Except if it were done by me..

I would find him and well..
Umm Break the Siren ..
( Well i won't get into it .. lol )

Reactions: 1 person
that explains why 14312 has been quiet as of late :)

...kind of nice to roll by 312 and hear the usual background hiss rather than what I used to find there :)

yeah,..... it's amazing how nice it is there after the people that think they can do anything and get away with it crawl back into their rathole.

the 3 major problems (all of which have Amateur Extra licenses) aren't playing their edited recordings as much as before.

..... and for some odd reason fat mikey's signal is a LOT smaller:blink:

yeah,..... the 3 major problems (all of which have Amateur Extra licenses) aren't playing their edited recordings as much as before.

Not true. We Extra Class hams don't like haging out in the peasant portion of the band to play recordings. We just listen and quietly pass judgement...harumpf :D

Reactions: 2 people
Not true. We Extra Class hams don't like haging out in the peasant portion of the band to play recordings. We just listen and quietly pass judgement...harumpf :D

actually, now that you mention it, I also rarely transmit fone above 14.225 or 7.175.

about the only place I play with the "unwashed masses":rolleyes: is on 10 or 6, and to be frank, many times it's a lot more fun to work the newer amateurs.

actually, now that you mention it, I also rarely transmit fone above 14.225 or 7.175.

about the only place I play with the "unwashed masses":rolleyes: is on 10 or 6, and to be frank, many times it's a lot more fun to work the newer amateurs.

Same here. If 10 is open that's where I'll be.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.