• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FCC ULS help

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
I have checked the FCC ULS database this morning and my call sign arrived.
i made a mistake 5 minutes ago and made an account and got a FRN #. how ever it is different then the assigned FRN received with my call sign on the website. i dont know how to log in with the original witout a password?
can i merge them? i just want to log in and change my call if that is even possible because i cannot find it.:blush:

Please don't judge.

Thank you for your help.

... i just want to log in and change my call if that is even possible because i cannot find it.:blush:

Please don't judge.

Thank you for your help.

I'm not really sure what your question really is,...... are you trying to change your FCC issued callsign????

if so, the only method of doing that is via the FCC "vanity" callsign program.

Morse...not sure about the first part, but the link below will answer your questions about changing your call.

What's your new call sign? Mine back in 87 was KC4BCL. To change then you had to upgrade your license class and keep you're fingers crossed!

http://www.arrl.org/vanity-call-signs

I wouldlike. To log into the site.
KJ6TEA killa jason six the evil american :)

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

Are you saying that you created an extra FRN number by mistake? You might have to contact their tech support to get your account straightened out.

Are you saying that you created an extra FRN number by mistake? You might have to contact their tech support to get your account straightened out.

Yes. I call them in the moring

Sent from Outerspace, on the DarkSide of X.

i called this morning, they were very helpful. got it resolved. thanks everyone for your help.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated