• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Features, Pros & Cons,,,Uniden PC68 LTW

C

Charger383

PC68LTW.jpg

The PC 68LTW carries the tradition with a rugged front mic, backlit control knobs, 7 weather channels, a weather alert, 40 channels, an S/RF meter, a channel indicator and dynamic squelch control. Additional features include a channel selector, TX/RX indicator, instant channel 9, an RF gain control, PA mode and a mic gain control.

PRODUCT FEATURE LIST

40 CHANNEL OPERATION

DYNAMIC SQUELCH CONTROL

7 WEATHER CHANNELS

WEATHER ALERT

RF GAIN CONTROL

MIC GAIN CONTROL

EXTRA LONG MIC CORD

BACKLIT CONTROL KNOBS

CHANNEL INDICATOR

INSTANT CHANNEL 9

</p>

Great radio except maybe for drunks & substance abusers.If you give one of these to those guys glue the Dynamic Squelch Control ON otherwise theyll bring it back in short notice telling you that it doesnt have any receive.True Story!!

</p>

First radio I ever owned... Still have it! Every once and a while, I will hook it up to see if it still works. Still sounds as good as it did the day I bought it....

spike.gif

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?