• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

February 10 2015: Ukraine Nuked?

Well, take a look around the world...

IF it were a "nuke" don't you think there would be immediate call for action from say, UN or USA? According to other sources out there, it was a munitions cache that was detonated. There are other explosions that can set off that type of cloud/shockwave.

That's what I thought in the beginning as I read that but after seeing no chem plant or Debee and having shock waves 4 miles away with houses on fire. thats putting the broken windows aside I do believe windows could be shattered. Now there other videos of video on the camera dropping out as it being filmed. I would hope not but Im not convinced its not till a radioactive counter is used. we are talking about the middle east would put it past any of them to do something dumb.

Last I checked on a map, Ukraine is not in the Middle East. And secondly, the video you posted, the house/surrounding areas didn't go up in flames. So, not a nuke...

All of that aside, this incident isn't being blasted ALL over mainstream media as much as it should if it were a nuke - what a great opportunity for the great American propaganda machine to get back at Putin and invoke our Democracy of the world campaign over there. The lack of UN/US involvement with this incident is your smoking gun.

lol ok but its close enough and its in shambles as the middle east and we all know if its not on the main stream media its not true or news lol. I'm still waiting to see you might be right. there is more then that video surfacing I'm not going by one place for Info. investigate it.

LOL on geography ;-)

And I have looked into it, and there are plenty of independent sources that debunk the nuke theory. Furthermore, if it was a nuke, as stated before, why isn't there a UN investigation into the matter? Furthermore, why hasn't the US done anything about it. Gotta ask yourself these questions while you research. Knowing what we know about how our corrupt system works, why would the US let something like this go to waste? Answer = not a nuke.

Reactions: kk6gun
Weather its a nuke or not how really would you know if it was a small tack nuke or dirty bomb etc could have even been a test ..But I dont see a chemical plant the closes one is miles away or no ammo supply trucks etc. There more going on And we all know US vice president Joe Biden's son is running Burisma owns several Ukrainian oil and gas companies, including Esko Pivnich and Pari. So im thinking its having to do with one more thing to blame on Russia not say there perfect but alot has been blame on them and they had nothing to do with it.

some dork posted that vid on a fb group i run. It is of little consequence since we will never know what it was. If there was a nuke, or any sort of unconventional weaponry used, the USA would shit the bed and close the borders and airports.

The third use of an atomic weapon against human beings in history would have made all sorts of news.

Reactions: kk6hdu
dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated