• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

fixer upper pile, all working 200$ plus shippng obo

Tony

Nov 24, 2007
Got a bunch of stuff here that some one can make use of im tried of looking at it and am never gonna do anything with it.

3 cobra 25s
1 25gtl needs a meter ,1 25ltd classic philly needs a meter, 1 25ltd classic china needs a speaker ,
1 commander 150 amp that all works but for some reason its pulling amps when its not keyed up and the rf light is on.
1( original ) rk 56 says turner by telex on the back,
1 ranger noise cancelling mic , both work fine.

1 small power supply that works but need a 200 ohm vr put back in it some one drilled a hole in the side to make the vr assessable from out side and hit it i guess and knocked the top off of it.

1 cobra 29 that works good looks ruff needs the ch led replaced , its got var,dk. swing, rec boost ( like a pre amp) on the ch 9 , talkback and its got a mosfet final.

1 astatic 600 meter that works fine, one of the corners has a piece missing but dose not hurt the operation .
1 small 100 watt dummy load .
1 meter that can be put in one of the 25s but its a meter out of a 148 i think so its got the swr part in it.

pics in the link.

Fixer Uppers Photos by tmcadams1218 | Photobucket

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated